Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm sitting here before my 21st birthday party drinking.

So I was sorta lazy and invited everyone yesterday, but I warned alot of ppl that I was going to make it a week in advance. It looks like only 4 or 5 ppl will make it. This is making me relook my friendships with some people. Of course I'm angry, if the test to our friendship is going to be whether or not you can make it to my 21st birthday party, its not a friendship it's a joke. Oh I'm sorry your busy, well I'm sorry to disturb your failure of a life, good luck with ur future shitty job cause ur dumb in school. Good luck with life I'm out I shall drink and not give a fuck about what people think. Cause I always respect those people who don't give a fuck.

My family is always so nice I won the lottery in terms of parents and family.

In poker news I hate HEADS UP.

ALSO THE SKY IS THE FUCKING LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK IT.

No comments: