Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I run hot, sorry friend I will hang out with you tomorrow

Running hot in school:
Here are my NYU grades
ECONOMICS PRINCIPLES I (P) A-
AMER PUBLIC OPINION & PRESSURE GROUPS B+
EAST ASIAN POLITICS: CHINA & JAPAN A-
TPCS: HOW TO STEAL AN ELECTION A

The B+ is sick considering I was expecting a D, The 2 A-'s suck cause I wanted A's.

Poker wise I was running hot until 100nl, the steak with Doug has gone really well do far I have made him 500 bucks, he told me to try 100nl I tried it lost like 2 buyins whatever. I have a coaching lesson with him on wed. at 100nl which is sick. He has coached me 3 times already SHIP!

Life wise I dunno I play so bad thats its hard to say if I'm running bad or playing so atrocious. I think I play terrible oh man I'm so dumb no1 has any idea how bad I play my real life stats would be something like 90/.1/.1 seriously I'm a fish.

And to my friend I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you tomorrow please don't type F U on aim again, you can cry on my shoulder I promise dont be sad =/.

pzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: